Sunday, September 1, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Sundays I will be joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for. . .





*
Sunday's heartfelt tradition. 
A time to slow down, 
to reflect, to be grateful. 
A list of gratitudes.  
* 
 
 
~ Seeing a former "struggling" student happy and successful.
 
~ My dad coming to my son's football game.
 
~ A long weekend. A great way to ease into the new school year.
 
~ Dinner out, no cooking.
 
~ A fun first week of school.  We are already connecting as a classroom community.
 
~ Reading to my children while they were eating breakfast.
 
~ A new administrator who is current and believes teaching is like creating jazz.
 
~ A new set up in my classroom with rugs and tables. It is inviting, calm, and created to build communication and collaboration.
 
~ Both of my children VERY happy with their first days of school, feeling as if it sis "going to be a great year."



No comments:

Post a Comment