Sundays I will be joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for. . .
Sunday's heartfelt tradition.
A time to slow down,
to reflect, to be grateful.
A list of gratitudes.
- Pink and white tulips welcoming me home after a long week at school.
- A long overdue get together with a dear friend.
- After school drinks with colleagues and friends.
- A warm crackling fire to warm us from a bitter cold winter day.
- Reading Stuart Little as a family.
- A stay at home Saturday to watch the start of the Iditarod.
- Words with Friends. I love words and games. A perfect combination.