WRITE. Every day in March write a slice of life story on your own blog.
SHARE. Link your post in the comments at TWT.
GIVE. Comment on at least three other slice of life stories/blogs
I have heard of a horse whisperer, a dog whisperer and even a book whisperer. I am in need of a cat whisper. I desperately need one. I have two cats who do not get along and cause a ruckus in our home. I am at my whits end. Please advise if you have words of wisdom in how we can work with our cats. They are continuously...
- Scratching doors to go outside
- Scratching doors to get indoors
- Ripping screens (We can not open windows for fresh air because of bugs)
- Pouncing on us while sleeping
- Fighting with each other
- Cuddling and then turning on us and scratching
- Grabbing and biting our legs as we go up or downstairs
- Jumping on kitchen counters