Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Credo

I don't believe in fairies
only hard work and determination

I don't believe in settling
go out and get what you want

I don't believe in gossip
communicate face to face

I don't believe in failing
try, try again

I don't believe in cooking dinner every night
sometimes cereal or cheese and crackers suffice

I don't believe that going to bed early makes you healthy, wealthy and wise
not wealthy anyway, I go to bed early every night

I don't believe in missing recess
we all need a break to release and relax

I don't believe in "bad" people
we are all human and good at heart

I don"t believe teachers have it easy
stand in our shoes for a day

I don't believe that writers are born
look at me practicing with #teacherswrite

I don't believe in not believing
we all need faith and hope




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! I believe what you believe, (Never settle, don't gossip, hard work, humans are good at heart, we all need hope).....But it's when read about cooking dinner, I knew we could be fast friends....... I, like you, am perfectly happy with and occasional dinner of cereal or crackers and cheese......:-)

    ReplyDelete