Sunday, August 4, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Sundays I will be joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for. . .

*
Sunday's heartfelt tradition. 
A time to slow down, 
to reflect, to be grateful. 
A list of gratitudes.  

I am grateful for: 

 
~ Books.  Reading relaxes me, entertains me.  I connect with characters and am never "bored".
 
~ Me time. 
 
~A quiet house.
 
~ Watching my children get along and play so well together.
 
~ Sitting on the town common.  Beautiful green grass, and flowers.  They did a great job designing a welcoming and relaxing place for people to meet and eat. A wonderful place for town activities.
 
~ Our new Sport Brella. It protects us from the rain and wind while watching my son practice football.
 
~ Meeting for coffee with a friend and colleague.  It's always nice to catch up.
 
~Homemade Blueberry Bread made with freshly picked blueberries.  Delicious!
 
~ Locally grown corn on the cob.  Fresh and sweet.  YUM! 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment