Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'm Stuck

Join slicers at Two Writing Teachers
every Tuesday for the Slice of Life Challenge ...


 
 
I'm stuck like a kitten in a tree, glue to paper and a 5th grade student who can't think of a thing to write about.  I go through phases when words just come and I can put pencil to paper, other times I just don't feel inspired.  I don't feel I have anything worthy to write. I am stuck.
 
Right now life is like groundhog day, basically the same routine over and over.  Don't get me wrong there are times I crave routine.  I know what to expect and can carry on with my day with no unexpected surprises thrown at me to make life complicated. 
 
For the last two weeks of summer my days start with bringing the kids to camp.  This gives me a block of time to meet with my co-teacher and plan for the new school year.  I have a chance to do some school shopping and then run errands.  When the clan is done with camp it's lunch, cello practice and hanging out until it's time to prepare an early dinner.  Then it's out the door to football practice.  
 
No complaints, but just not a lot of variety or life lessons to share at the moment.   See you next week, hopefully with a slice worth writing about.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment