Sunday, August 18, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Sundays I will be joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for. . .

*
Sunday's heartfelt tradition. 
A time to slow down, 
to reflect, to be grateful. 
A list of gratitudes.  
* 
 
This week I am grateful for:
 
*Reading side by side on the couch with my son.
 
*A clear blue sky.
 
*Meeting with my co-teacher to plan and discuss our classroom.
 
*Watching the cousins play and laugh together.
 
* Having patience with my daughter.
 
* Back to school shopping (a new wardrobe for myself).
 
* Two days being kid free...thanks to my brother-in-law who brought the kids camping.
 
* Healthy hair...cut and colored.
 
* Watching my son play in his first football game.
 
* Riding and splashing on Bumper Boats.
 
* Did I say reading? :)
 
 

4 comments:

  1. It's impossible not to smile and laugh on the bumper boats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always grateful for reading time too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curling up with a good book -- always a joy! Having patience can be hard sometimes, but is so worth it. A great list.

    ReplyDelete