Friday, July 19, 2013

Foto Friday ~ Barn

In learning how to maximize my understanding and correct usage of operating my Nikon D3200 to the best of my ability, I have decided to take it S-L-O-W. Each week I will focus on one or two camera features (depending on the complexity). I will read information and practice using the feature(s) in my picture taking.

 
I love old barns. When driving, if I notice the farm buildings I try to stop and snap a few pictures if I happen to have my camera with me.  The barn I focused on this week is on my sister's property. I especially love the weather vane. I had so much fun one afternoon walking around the barn and taking pictures from varying angles, distances and mode settings on my camera.  .



 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 


 

 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment