Friday, July 12, 2013

Foto Friday - Getting Back on Track

In learning how to maximize my understanding and correct usage of operating my Nikon D3200 to the best of my ability, I have decided to take it S-L-O-W. Each week I will focus on one or two camera features (depending on the complexity). I will read information and practice using the feature(s) in my picture taking.



If you don't make time it won't happen. 

I love the unscheduled time of summer.  However, unscheduled time means not all things get done or even started.  Since school has been out of session and summer vacation has begun I have not been working on my Passion Project.  I still take my camera where I go and take snapshots, BUT I am not researching, reading, and learning about my camera and then applying those skills to my picture taking. 

Honestly, I don't know if I am willing to put that time aside right now, but if I commit to starting up my Foto Friday blog (which I am) I have a feeling I will begin to make small improvements.  Truly that is my goal anyway, to learn and improve.  Today I am sharing some photos that I took of my parents flower garden.  I played around with distance and lighting.

 
 










 
 
Until next week . . . Smile :) Sonria :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment