Sunday, July 14, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Sundays I will be joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for. . .


 
*
Sunday's heartfelt tradition.
A time to slow down,
to reflect, to be grateful.
A list of gratitudes. 
 
 
I am grateful for: 

~ My kind and generous neighbors.  They are there to watch my children and lend me their car when I am in a bind.

~ My car that is still reliable to drive, so I do not have to make a new purchase.

~ My dentist, who is gentle and kind and has helped me overcome my fear of dentists.  She clearly explains while she is performing dental procedures, comforting me and putting me at ease.  She called to check how I was feeling, if I had questions, and gave me her cell phone number if I needed her over the weekend.

~ Time chatting with colleagues who share a passion for teaching. They motivate, energize, and challenge me to think, learn and improve as a teacher and person.

~ Beginning a "couch to 5K" exercise routine.  I have missed the physical and mental outlet it provides for me. I love to sweat!

~ My bed and pillow.  After spending a few nights in a hotel, I miss the comforts and smells of my own bedding. Home sweet home!


1 comment:

  1. a good dentist is worth their weight in gold. so wonderful you found a great one. ;)

    ReplyDelete