Sunday, July 21, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Sundays I will be joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for. . .
*
Sunday's heartfelt tradition. 

A time to slow down, 
to reflect, to be grateful. 
A list of gratitudes. 

I am grateful for: 

~ AC to keep cool during the New England heat wave.


~ another heat wave savior is a pool to keep us refreshed and stave off the humidity.

~ a thunderstorm relieving us from the oppressive humidity.

~ feeling the summer breeze and listening to the cicadas while watching my daughter swaying on the porch swing trying to awake in the early morning.

~ taking a mid-day nap to relieve fatigue after a night of insomnia.

~ my parents who celebrated their 54th wedding anniversary.

~ watching smiles spread across my childrens' faces as they ran into the ocean waves.

~ talking "shop" and planning for the new school year with my colleague.

~ for deciding to partake in this weekly exercise of reflecting and sharing why I am grateful.

1 comment:

  1. these are such vital things to be grateful for! Glad you are finding relief from the humidity - its a way of life here in TN!

    ReplyDelete