Sunday, July 28, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Sundays I will be joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for. . .

*
Sunday's heartfelt tradition. 

A time to slow down, 

to reflect, to be grateful. 
A list of gratitudes. 
 

I am grateful for: 

* Enjoying the evening with my 6yo on the front porch sipping a Budlight Lime, and munching on cheese and crackers.  "Just the girls."

*Watching a beautiful sunset (see Tuesday's SOLC) while driving back from the Cape.  A great ending to our vacation.

*Finding a new place to eat breakfast, Earthly Delights.  A family owned, all organic breakfast and lunch eatery serving from an old house.  We ate on the front porch. A true "delight". 

*Trustworthy and genuinely kind people...Earthly Delights is an all cash establishment.  Of course I did not have cash.  They invited us to eat and return with payment later.

*My sister who generously allows us to swim in her pool whenever we want, and to stay in her home down on the Cape.

*Watching my 6yo daughter and 84yo father learn/relearn to read together.

*My daughter always asking questions to try to understand our world around us.

*Hiking Mt. Wachusett, and being in the great outdoors with nature. 

*Sleeping with the windows open and feeling the cool air.

*Listening to my son practice and improve on the cello.  Music to my ears.

*Sharing gratitudes as a family.

 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE small businesses like that, it makes you want to go back 100 times! that is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete